CTMC Erbil 2022 is where the world’s energy ecosystem – including 100 exhibiting companies, 20 NOCs, IOCs, NECs and IECs and 28 international manufacturers – will come together between 26-27th November 2022, to explore market trends, source solutions and conduct business across the industry’s full value chain.
The conference will showcase a wide range of topics relevant to the sector, including:
- The effects of the Russia-Ukraine war on the supply chain
- Regulatory rules on Iraq standardization
- Risks And Opportunities of The Region
- Business Sustainability in Iraq
- Gas Export and Difficulties
- International Oil Companies Impact on Standardization Process
- The outlook on Region’s energy sector development, Strengths, and weaknesses.
- Innovation and examples of innovative technologies in Metering
- Challenges in adopting new technologies in Metering Systems
- Fiscal Flow Measurement in the Real World
- Full Insight into Coriolis Flow Meters
- The Influence of Time Delays on Certain Systems
- Chromatographs and Gas Metering Systems
- Proving Systems, Indirect, Master Meter, Volume