What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 Certification is not just suitable for large organizations but also for small businesses. Your organization will benefit from adopting an efficient Quality Management System by saving time and cost, and improving efficiency and customer relationships.
Organizations that have adopted the principles of ISO 9001 often realize considerable improvements in their day-to-day operations, with business gains.
Being certified shows that you follow best international practices and can be trusted to do business with. This helps you to get on ‘preferred supplier’ lists. It’s often an essential requirement when tendering for new business, especially when bidding for work with larger organisations or the public sector.
The benefits run much deeper than winning new business. A Quality Management System impacts on every aspect of your organisation – cutting waste and costs, improving morale and efficiency.
Ultimately, the certification is for all ambitious organisations that are serious about quality and business success.
Benefits of ISO 9001 certification to your organization:
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time-saving processes
- Provides senior management with an efficient management process
- Demonstrates compliance with customer, regulatory and/or other requirements
- Sets out areas of responsibility across the organization
- In some countries mandatory if your business wants to tenders in the public sector
- Communicates a positive message to staff and customers
- Reduces operating costs related to waste, rework and non-value added activities
- Provides continual assessment and improvement
- Increases market share as a certified organization
- Maintaining satisfied customers and gaining potential customers
- Enhancement of marketing opportunities
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SPEAK TO ONE OF OUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS?
Just submit your contact details and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Benefits of ISO 9001 certification to your customers:
- Improved quality and service
- Quality assurance
- On-time delivery
- Right-first-time approach
- Fewer returned products and complaints
ISO 9001 certification (also known as “registration”) is a third-party audit performed by a certification body such as PECB who, upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001, will issue an ISO 9001 certificate. This certification is then maintained through regularly scheduled annual surveillance audits by the registrar, with re-certification of the Quality Management System performed on a triennial basis.